The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ahhhmazing

It's been a while since I have posted anything, but things have been crazy. Literally. But, they have been crazy good. It's about time.

I have a certain albatross that has been hanging around my neck for quite some time. That knot is coming lose and it feels amazing! It is the thing that has held me back and I know it. I am glad to see it go.

In other good news, the hard work has paid off. As of yet I have lost almost 15 pounds. I love this as well! It feels so good!

I have only one day left until I leave for my Australian adventure! I cannot believe that it is here already! However, I haven't packed anything yet. Like. At. All. So, I guess I will be pulling an all nighter after work tomorrow to get everything together.

I have two other things that I would love to share, but I don't want to jinx them ;)

See you in two weeks for updates about my grand adventure to the land down under . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment