The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Lesson Learned

"When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck."

One of my favorite Stephen King quotes. Wireman. Duma Key.

I realized today just how true this is. I had an argument with someone from my past, and I realized that through this discussion we both saw things very differently. Why is that? Why do we see things the way we want to instead of how they really were? How do you know who's right? After this discussion, I decided it was better to just leave things the way they were. We both very much stacked the deck.

That was today's lesson learned.

On a different note, my closing is supposed to be one week from today, and I still haven't heard anything back about my inspection response . . . great.

Also, I will be in Guatemala in 20 days.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment