The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Monday, November 28, 2011

31 Days

I have a mere 31 days until I turn 31, and I have to say that so far 30 has been a pretty damn amazing year. I have travelled half way around the world--twice. I bought a house, and a combination of other very important things. However, the thing I am the most excited about is cutting the Albatross loose from my neck and shoeing my Achilles Heel. These are two things that have kept me from my future for a VERY long time. They are the two things that have held me back from what I have wanted my whole life. I am beyond excited to say that the things I envisioned coming to me when I let these things go are in fact coming to me. I cannot wait to see what's in store for the next 31 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment