The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thirty and Flirty and Thriving

I did it. I survived.

*Context*
I have never really liked my birthday. Having a birthday in December is somewhat difficult for obvious reasons. I love my friends and family dearly, but sometimes because of all of the other things going on in the month of December my birthday seems like it is somewhat anti-climactic.

This year was completely different. I have to say that this was probably one of the best birthdays ever. By the time I was done celebrating, I had celebrated my birthday a total of eight times. I can't even begin to describe how special I felt over the last week and a half. I had an 80s themed party, a dinner party, a bowling/80s band gathering and not to mention numerous dinners. The idea was really about celebrating the decade I was born in, and boy did I do that! I had an amazing week!  Now, I am Thirty and Flirty and Thriving. Take a look:








No comments:

Post a Comment