The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hmmm-K

I've had a lot on my mind lately. I have had a thousand things to think about and worry about. For the last several days this whole house situation has been on the forefront of my brain. One month from today I will have no place to live (yes, I could find somewhere, but that's not the point). I can't seem to find a house that I like. Nothing just screams "Jaron!" The thing is, I don't want to settle. I am not just going to pick what will work and give up on what I want. I keep telling myself that it will all work out--it always does. But, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I am beginning to panic a bit. And of course, I have a thousand other things on my plate right now as well.

But . . .

For some reason this whole house situation has gotten me thinking about my life in general. My attitude about buying this house is the same attitude I have about my life. I don't want to settle. If I had wanted to settle I could have done it twice before, but I didn't. I wanted what felt right, and I still do. I realize it is about the little things--the quirks you could say.

I don't want it all. I just want what is me.

Hmmm-K life, I am waiting--just like always--to see where you want to take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment