The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan . . .
And so began the journey.

Let me begin by saying that I heart Los Angeles. You can almost feel the hope in the air. People are there living out dreams of making it big. Some will make it, many will not. Regardless, you can feel it in the air--although, that might be the smog ;)

So, what makes LA so great?

1. Alex lives there--yeah, that was just for you Alex.

2. Lots of different kinds of food--girl likes to eat!

3. The sun!!!

4. There are two Hard Rock Cafes.

5. Hustle and bustle (I for one like it).

6. I am a movie buff (this should be self explanatory).

7. You can wear ANYTHING and call it fashionable!

8. The ocean.

9. There is a Lucky Brand or Niketown store on like every corner.

10. Variety, variety, variety, and variety IS the spice of life.







Have you ever noticed that I like to make lists? I wonder why that is :)


1 comment:

  1. Move here. I'm not kidding. You could become THE biggest manager or something! I fully believe it.

    ReplyDelete