The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Getting Buffy!

Since March I have been struggling with my weight (do not misread this as I think I'm fat, etc). No matter what I seem to do I just can't seem to get rid of the few extra pounds I have put on. Maybe they magically appear after your 29th birthday instead of your 30th ;) Regardless, it has really been bothering me the last several weeks, and if being 30 is about trying new things and being the best I can be I am going to stick to it. So, today I joined a gym. When I was in my early 20s I belonged to a gym and I LOVED it--I was in the best shape of my life. But, they went out of business and I haven't belonged to a real gym since then. I am so stoked and can't wait to get started.

Hey, who knows, maybe if I work really hard I will look better in my 30s than I did in my 20s! This is me getting buffy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment