The place where you made your stand never mattered. Only that you were there . . . and still on your feet." SK

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So . . .

This whole 30 in 365 thing is about the 365 days of my 30th year, right? Putting myself outside of my comfort zone, right? Right. So . . . today I went to the doctor. Allow me to preface by saying I hate going to the doctor. I didn't used to hate going, but for some reason now I do. In fact, I haven't even stepped foot in a doctor's office since July of 2009. Today I went to the doctor--anxiety in tow. I will save you the gory details, but it should suffice to say that I made myself go and that is one "event" I can check off of my to do list. I will tell you that she said everything looked a-ok.

But, here is the real kicker . . . and the reason I made you read the previous paragraph, because I am sure you were thinking TMI! I got my shots. Now, you may be thinking "Is Jaron a dog and I didn't know it?" While I have been called a bitch from time to time I can assure you I am not a dog. Instead, I had to get my shots for my ventures out of the country!!!! Yes, there are some totally awesome things in store for the next few months, but I will save those stories for another day. Trust me, they are stories you aren't gonna want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment